- Category: Congrès, documents
- Published on Sunday, 20 March 2016 21:45
- Written by IAF
- Hits: 4256
The Tenth Congress of the International of Anarchists Federation (IAF) will be held from 4 to 7 August 2016 (Thursday to Sunday), in Frankfurt, Germany.
The last congress of the IFA was held during the International anarchist Gathering in St-Imier (Switzerland) in 2012. This Gathering, initiated by the Anarchist Federation (FA), the Libertarian Federation of Mountains (FLM) and Espace Noir (St-Imier) had brought together thousands of anarchists around the world for discussions, concerts, films, exhibitions, workshops, round tables, etc.
The success of the event is due to the strong investment of members of the Anarchist Federation, Libertarian Federation of Mountains (FLM) and Espace Noir (St-Imier) but also the involvement of the International of Anarchist Federations (IAF) and the Anarkismo network. This involvement has allowed all the "families" of anarchism are represented. Delegations came from all continents.
These meetings provided to structure knowledge networks and solidarity. They have given rise to various projects.
Following this Gathering, the International of Anarchist Federations (IAF) participated, supported and / or initiated Mediterranean anarchists Gathering (Tunisia, Greece), Balkan anarchist Meeting (Greece, Slovenia), the Meeting of the anarchists radios (Slovenia , Germany), etc.
- The International of Anarchist Federations (IAF) has supported the creation of the Anarchist Federation of Central American and Caribbean (FACC), and anarchists of Cuba in particular.
- The International of Anarchist Federations (IAF) supports the revolutionary struggles in Kurdistan (Rojava).
- The International of Anarchist Federations (IAF) has maintained close relations with the anarchists of Mexico, Brazil and Latin America in general. These relationships have helped the initiation of a federal anarchist process in Brazil.
This translates into the demand for membership of the International of Anarchist Federations (IAF) of the Liga anarquista of Rio de Janeiro (Liga-rj), the Anarchist Federation of Mexico (FAM) and local Anarchist Federation Valdivia Chile (FALV). These memberships will be validated at the next congress.
At that Congress, in addition to the reception of new memberships and reflections on the development of the International of Anarchist Federations (IAF), it will analyze the overall economic and social situation, the issues around the situation of refugees, internal and external policies of war, nationalism.
Emphasis will be made to the feminist issue and particularly the implementation of safe-space.